Fanpo Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Setou Town, Changzi County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Fanpo Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Fanpo Coal Industry Co., Ltd.. It was merged in 2009.
- Operator: Shanxi Fanpo Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Zhangzi Shengyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Location: Setou Town, Changzi County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.965458, 112.942629(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.4Mt/a
- Total Resource: 64.58Mt
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Anthracite, Thermal
- Mine Size: 10.9242k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: Merged in 2009