Fellside CHP power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Fellside CHP power station is a 155-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Cumbria County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Sellafield, Cumbria County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: Fellside Heat and Power
- Parent company: PX Ltd
- Location: Sellafield, Cumbria County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 54.4184, -3.4883 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 155 MW
Articles and Resources
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Fellside CHP - Case Studies - Our Experience - px group
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID GBR1000317 World Resources Institute, June 2019