Fengcheng Shougang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fengcheng Shougang power station (大唐国际凤城热电联产) was a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Fengcheng City, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Dandong Prefecture, Liaoning Province.
Background on Project
- Sponsor: China Datang
- Location: Fengcheng City, Dandong Prefecture, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 40.452, 124.066 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "凤城与大唐辽宁分公司合作开发60万千瓦热电联产项目", 丹东市发展和改革委员会
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- "大唐辽宁公司与辽宁首钢化工签热电联产项目合作协议", 国际电力网, 2010-10-11
- "省级辽宁省固定资产投资“十二五”规划,"] Dandong Economy, March 19, 2014.