Fenghuangtai Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
Fenghuangtai Coal Mine is a coal mine in Qinyuan County, Changzhi, Shanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Qinyuan County, Changzhi, Shanxi Province, China.
- Operator: Shanxi Qinyuan Fenghuangtai Coal Industry Company
- Owner: Shenzhen Yinggao Trading Company
- Location: Qinyuan County, Changzhi, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.8732, 112.1953 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2012
- Production capacity (Mtpa): 0.9
- Total reserves (Mt): 17
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine type: Underground
- Mine size (Km2): 2.63
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- ↑ Shanxi Qinyuan Fenghuangtai Coal Industry Company, QCC, accessed July 26, 2022