Fenghui Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Fenghui Coal Mine is a merger, reorganization, and reintegration mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009，with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity and a 29.9 years service life. The reorganization and integration project started construction in May 2011 and was completed in July 2013. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Xiyang Fenghui Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Xiyang Fenghui Coal Industry Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Mahui Village, Dazhai Town, Xiyang County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.527974, 113.674015
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 50.233 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 13.9645 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2004
Articles and resources
- 山西昔阳丰汇煤业有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 山西昔阳丰汇煤业有限责任公司丰汇煤矿瓦斯发电厂24MW瓦斯发电项目建设项目环境影响报告表（ 报批本）, 山西昔阳丰汇煤业有限责任公司, April 25, 2016
- 山西昔阳丰汇煤业有限责任公司120万t/a矿井及洗煤厂验收调查报告公示, 山西省环境科学研究院, November 2014
- 山西省全省生产煤矿生产能力公告（数据截止2021年1月底）, 北极星电力网, February 25, 2021
- 丰汇煤矿瓦斯赋存特征及其控制因素分析, 《煤矿现代化》, 2011 Issue 5