Fengrun District Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fengrun District Cogen power station (大唐国际丰润发电厂) was a proposed 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station that has been cancelled in Fengrun, Tangshan, Hebei Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Fengrun, Tangshan, Hebei Province, China.
The Fengrun District Cogen power station, sponsored primarily by the China Datang group, was proposed in the 2010s and cancelled between 2019-2021. It was cancelled while in its survey and design phase.
- Sponsor: Datang International Power Generation Co 84%; Tangshan Construction Investment Co (唐山建设投资有限责任公司) 16.00%.
- Parent company: China Datang (84%), Tangshan Construction Investment (16%)
- Location: Fengrun, Tangshan, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.8061, 118.0862 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 100 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up year not available)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources
- Power Project Network (June 17, 2018). "大机组项目不好做？推荐几个热电联产小机组火电项目". www.51wctt.com (in 中文). Retrieved 2021-06-10.