Fengrun power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fengrun power station (大唐国际丰润热电) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hebei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Fengrun District, Tangshan Prefecture, Hebei Province.
Background on Plant
Fengrun power station is a two-unit coal-fired co-generation power plant with a total capacity of 600 MW. The plant was completed in 2009, and is owned by China Datang. The power plant also supplies heat in the winter to 1200 million square meters of households in Tangshan City.
- Sponsor: Datang International Power Generation Co (84%), Tangshan Construction Investment Group (16%)
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Fengrun District, Tangshan Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.8061013, 118.0861964 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2009
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: