Fengshuigou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Fengshuigou Town, Yuanbaoshan District, Chifeng City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
Coal Mine Background
Fengshuigou Coal Mine was put into operation in 2008 after reconstruction and expansion, with a designed production capacity of 2.1 million tons per year and an actual production capacity of 1.85 million tons per year.
- Operator: Inner Mongolia Pingzhuang Energy Co., Ltd.
- Owner: National Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Fengshuigou Town, Yuanbaoshan District, Chifeng City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 42.375707, 119.364939(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.85Mt/a
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves: 36.36Mt/a
- Coal Type: Lignite(Thermal) 
- Mine Size: 7.7495k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2008