Fengzhen Xinfeng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinfeng power station (蒙能新丰热电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Jubaozhuang, in Fengzhen City, Ulanqab (Wulanchabu) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
Xinfeng power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 600 MW. The plant was completed in 2007, and is owned by Inner Mongolia Asset Management Bureau.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Asset Management Bureau
- Parent company:
- Location: Jubaozhuang, Fengzhen City, Ulanqab (Wulanchabu) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 40.4714812, 113.087085 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2007
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Xinfeng Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.