Fenyuan coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Jingle County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Huozhou Coal and Electricity Group Fenyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd. (56.7%), China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd. (35.6%), Others (7.7%)
- Location: Jingle County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 38.573106, 112.14003
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size:700-799
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource: 202.65Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 58.73Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (coking coal)
- Mine Size: 12.6986k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: