Ferrero cogeneration power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Ferrero cogeneration power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Cuneo, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Alba, the province of Cuneo, Italy.
- Sponsor: Energhe
- Parent company: Ferrero/Ege
- Location: Alba, the province of Cuneo, Italy
- Coordinates: 44.7030, 8.0270 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
Articles and Resources
- The Ferrero Approach to Energy and Cogeneration Power Engineering, May 1, 2012
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_26WULBPOWERSPA13 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WULBPOWERSPA13 accessed November 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019