Figueira da Foz Industrial Complex power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Figueira da Foz Industrial Complex power station is a 67-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Coimbra District, Portugal.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Figuerira da Foz, Coimbra District, Portugal.
- Sponsor: The Navigator Company
- Parent company: Semapa
- Location: Figuerira da Foz, Coimbra District, Portugal
- Coordinates: 40.0576, -8.8595 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 67 MW
Articles and Resources
- Figueira da Fox Industrial Complex | The Navigator Company
- PULP AND PAPER | Semapa
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1022502 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Frederico Pisco Apren
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019