Filatex Dahej power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Filatex Dahej power station is a proposed 31-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Gujarat, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Dahej, the state of Gujarat, India.
- Sponsor: Filatex India Ltd.
- Parent company: Filatex India Ltd.
- Location: Dahej, the state of Gujarat, India
- Coordinates: 21.7129, 72.5820 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 31 MW
- Steam turbine unit: 31 MW (to start 2021)
Articles and Resources
- Filatex plans Rs 420-cr capex to set up power plant, raise output, BusinessLine, April 12, 2019.