Flensburg power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Flensburg power station, in the state of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany, has 178 megawatts (MW) of generating capacity (100 MW coal-fired and 78 MW gas-fired).
The map below shows the location of the power station in Flensburg, the state of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.
- Sponsor: Stadtwerke Flensburg GmbH
- Parent company: Stadtwerke Flensburg GmbH
- Location: Flensburg, the state of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Coordinates: 54.8048, 9.4334 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 178 MW
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 38 MW
- Unit 8: Coal-fired subcritical, 38 MW (start-up in 1982)
- Coal Type: Sub-bituminous
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1819 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- "Über uns". Stadtwerke Flensburg. Retrieved February 3, 2020.
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)