Foinaven Oil and Gas Field (United Kingdom)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Foinaven Field is an operating oil and gas field in the United Kingdom.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in the United Kingdom.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 60.3166, -4.2808 (exact)
- Operator: BP Exploration Operating Company
- Owner: BP PLC (100%)
- Parent: BP P.L.C. (100%)
- Discovery year: 1992
- Production start year: 1997
Production and Reserves
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||91||million m³/y||2019|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||3.8||million bbl/y||2019|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "OGA Field Production Points, PPRS (WGS84)". Oil and Gas Authority. Archived from the original on September 17, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "www.bp.com/en_gb/united-kingdom/home/where-we-operate/north-sea/north-sea-portfolio.html". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 213800LH1BZH3DI6G760 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "OGA Offshore Zipped Shapefiles 2020". Oil and Gas Authority. 2020. Archived from the original on September 24, 2021. Retrieved September 24, 2021.