Fortaleza power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Fortaleza power station (Usina Termelétrica Fortaleza) is a 327-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Ceará, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Caucaia, the state of Ceará, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Central Geradora Termelétrica Fortaleza S.A.
- Parent company: Enel SpA
- Location: Caucaia, Ceará, Brazil
- Coordinates: -3.6811, -38.8661 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 327 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- Costa, Luciano (June 4, 2018). "Italy's Enel buys Brazil's Eletropaulo for $1.48 billion". Reuters. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "CGTF - CENTRAL GERADORA TERMELÉTRICA FORTALEZA S.A." (PDF). Enel. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.