Foxleigh coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
Foxleigh coal mine is operated by Middlemount South Pty Ltd and owned by QMetco, Posco Australia, Nippon Steel Australia, located in Middlemount, Queensland, Australia.
The satellite photo below shows the exact mine site in Middlemount, Queensland, Australia.
The mine is operated by Middlemount South Pty Ltd and owned by Hallador Energy Company.
- Operator: Middlemount South Pty Ltd
- Parent company: QMetco (70%), Posco Australia (20%), Nippon Steel Australia (10%)
- Location: Middlemount, Queensland, Australia
- GPS coordinates: -22.983463, 148.779234 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Mineable reserves: 350 million tonnes (Measured, Indicated, and Inferred Resource)
- Mineable reserves: 69.6 (Proven and Probable Reserve) 
- Coal type: Bituminous (Thermal)
- Mine size:
- Mine type: Surface, Opencast
- Production: 4.08 million tonnes (ROM)
- Number of employees: