Frankfurt Oder power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Frankfurt Oder power station is a 49-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Frankfurt am Main, the state of Hessen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Frankfurt am Main, the state of Hessen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Stadtwerke Frankfurt (Oder) GmbH
- Parent company: City of Frankfurt (Oder)
- Location: Frankfurt am Main, the state of Hessen, Germany
- Coordinates: 52.3182, 14.5315 (exact)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 49 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 49 MW (start-up in 1997)
Articles and Resources