Freefight Milk River Gas Pool (Saskatchewan, Canada)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Freefight Milk River Pool is an operating gas pool in the province of Saskatchewan in Canada.
The map below shows the exact location of the pool in the province of Saskatchewan in Canada.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 50.3350, -109.0930 (exact)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Freefight Milk River Pool
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|cumulative production||gas||Not applicable||3 727||million m³||2017|||
|production||gas||Not applicable||46||million m³/y||2017|||
|reserves||gas||original gas in place||5 916||million m³||2017|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 "Saskatchewan Oil and Gas Reserves Summaries". Government of Saskatchewan. Archived from the original on April 20, 2021. Retrieved April 16, 2021.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Saskatchewan Mining and Petroleum GeoAtlas". Government of Saskatchewan. Archived from the original on April 20, 2021. Retrieved April 16, 2021.