Fucun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Fucun Coal Mine is operated by Zaozhuang Mining (Group) Fucun Coal Industry Co., Ltd. It started construction in 1992 and was put into production in August 1998, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity.The approved production capacity in 2020 was 2.7 million tons/year.
- Operator: Zaozhuang Mining (Group) Fucun Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Fucun Town, Weishan County, Jining City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.855228, 117.050770
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.7 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 95.8375 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 24.91 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1998