Fuda Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Modeng Village, Modeng Town，Wuxiang County, Changzhi City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Fuda Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Sanyuan Asset Management Co., Ltd.. It was merged and put into operation in 2015.
- Operator: Shanxi Sanyuan Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Modeng Village, Modeng Town，Wuxiang County, Changzhi City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.952592, 113.29584(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/a
- Total Resource: 65Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 26.89Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Mine Size: 8.14k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2015