Fugu Baoshan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Fugu Baoshan Coal Mine is operated by Fugu County Baoshan Coal Industry Co., Ltd. The mine is a coal resource integration mine. Construction started in April 2009, completed in March 2012, and trial production started on December 16, 2013, with a design production capacity of 1.2 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Fugu County Baoshan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Fugu County Baoshan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Location: Heshiliang Village, He City, Laogaochuan Township, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.233584, 110.608817
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 58.89 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 32.95 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 14.6669 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2013
Articles and resources
- 府谷县宝山煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 关于《彬县水帘洞煤炭有限责任公司彬县水帘洞煤矿矿山地质环境保护与土地复垦方案》等二十六个方案审查结果的公示, 陕西省自然资源厅, April 29, 2020
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）(As of December 31, 2018), 国家能源局, Accessed July 2021