Fugu Fenghua Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fugu Fenghua Coal Mine (府谷县丰华煤矿有限责任公司丰华煤矿) is located in within Fugu County of Shaanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yanjiaqu Village, Fugu Town, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Based on information released by the Shaanxi Coal Mine Safety Supervision Bureau, Fenghua Coal Mine have been shelved for a long time.
- Sponsor: Fugu Fenghua Coal Mine Co.
- Parent Company: Shaanxi Puran Coal Mine Co.(50%), individual ( 50%)
- Location: Yanjiaqu Village, Fugu Town, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.076374,111.101417
- Status: Shelved
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resources:
- Minable Reserves:
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ "陕西煤矿分类名单"陕西煤矿安全监察局，2021-11-29