Fugu Guoneng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Guoneng Coal Mine is operated by Shaanxi Province Fugu County Guoneng Mining Co., Ltd. The mine is a coal resource integration mine. The integration project started in December 2011 and was completed in October 2016 and started a joint trial operation. The designed production capacity is 1.2 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shaanxi Province Fugu County Guoneng Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Fugu Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Houkaimao Village, Sandaogou Town, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.214318, 110.634717
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 18.84 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 11.99 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 7.6343 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2016
Articles and resources
- 陕西省府谷县国能矿业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 关于《凤县尖端山矿业有限责任公司尖端山铅锌矿矿山地质环境保护与土地复垦方案》等十一个方案审查结果的公示, 陕西省自然资源厅, May 26, 2020
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）(As of December 31, 2018), 国家能源局, Accessed July 2021
- 神府矿区煤的煤质特性与利用, 道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021