Fugu No. 2 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Fugu No. 2 Mine started construction in May 2011 and was put into trial production in December 2013, with a design production capacity of 0.6 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Fugu County Fugu Town No.2 Coal Mine
- Owner: Shaanxi Haotian Group Coal and Electricity Smelting Co., Ltd.
- Location: Maoyou Village, Xinmin Town, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.033463, 110.646567
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 21.14 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 9.62 million tonne
- Coal Type: No caking coal, Longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 5.1838 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2013