Fugu Sandaogou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fugu Sandaogou Coal Mine (陕西德源府谷能源有限公司府谷县三道沟煤矿) is a permitted coal mine located in the Northeast of Fugu County, Shaanxi Province. Its annual production capacity is designed to be 9 million tonnes(Mt) a year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Miaomengou Village, Fugu County, Yulin, Shaanxi.
Coal Mine Background
In August 2009, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has ratified the construction of Fugu Sandaogou Coal Mine in Shaanxi with a total production of 9Mt/year.
The project has started the construction since June 2007 and didn't complete until November 2012. In July 2015, Sandaogou Coal Mine was put into experimental operation.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Deyuan Fugu Energy Co.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group (70%), Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group (30%)
- Location: Miaomengou Village, Fugu County, Yulin, Shaanxi.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.220253,110.766141
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 9 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 1542.11Mt
- Minable Reserves: 926.95Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 176.1346k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2016
- Source of Financing: