Fugu Xiwangzhai power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fugu Xiwangzhai power station (大唐陕西府谷煤电公司西王寨发电厂) is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant complex in Shaanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location where the complex would be built in Huangmizui, Fugu County, Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province.
Background on Project
China Datang and Shaanxi Fugu Energy Development Company have proposed a 2 x 1,000 MW coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province. A pre-feasibility report was completed in 2014.
Although there were no developments on the proposal since 2014, it appeared on a list of 2019 major construction projects for Shaanxi province.
In March 2020 it was reported the project would be permitted for construction soon. The project was permitted for construction in July 2020.
- Sponsor: China Datang (51%), Shaanxi Fugu Energy Development Company (49%)
- Location: Fugu County, Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.233785, 111.178975 (exact)
- Status: Permitted
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1&2: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- ↑ " 十二五规划16大煤电基地项目" accessed June 2013
- ↑ "府谷皇甫川工业园区向大型煤电载能基地迈进", 榆林网, 2014-08-01
- ↑ "2019年陕西省级重点建设项目名单出炉," Sohu, 2019-03-19
- ↑ "陕北至湖北特高压配套4个大型火电项目已获核准 2个项目计划今年开工," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2020/3/13
- ↑ "唐西王寨2×660MW煤电一体化项目获核准！二期还将规划2×1000MW机组," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2020/7/31