Fugu Yilong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yilong Coal Mine is operated by Fugu County Coal Chemical Group Yilong Mining Co., Ltd. The mine is a coal resource integration mine with a design production capacity of 1.2 million tons/year and a service life of 10.2 years.Construction started on May 30, 2012, and joint trial operation began in May 2015. The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Fugu County Coal Chemical Group Yilong Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Fugu Jingfu Coal Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Location: Changhangou Village, Sandaogou Town, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.191374, 110.624676
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 18.9110 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 11.4460 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 14.3629 k㎡<ref name=gcc>
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2015