Fugu Yilong Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fugu Yilong Coal Mine (府谷县煤化工集团亿隆矿业有限公司) is an underground coal mine located in Changhangou Village, Sandaogou Town, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yilong Coal Mine is operated by Fugu County Coal Chemical Group Yilong Mining Co., Ltd. It is a coal resource integration mine with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity and a 10.2 years service life. The integration project started construction on May 30, 2012, and was put into a joint trial operation in May 2015. The approved production capacity in 2019 was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Fugu County Coal Chemical Group Yilong Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Fugu Jingfu Coal Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Location: Changhangou Village, Sandaogou Town, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.191374, 110.624676
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 18.9110 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 11.4460 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 14.3629 k㎡<ref name=gcc>
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2015
Articles and resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 府谷县煤化工集团亿隆矿业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 企业简介, 府谷县煤化工集团亿隆矿业有限公司, Accessed July 2021
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 环境影响评价报告公示：府谷县煤化工集团亿隆矿业煤炭资源整合项竣工环境保护验收调环评报告, 道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 陕西省生产煤矿生产能力情况 (As of December 31, 2019), 国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed July 2021
- ↑ 关于府谷县庙沟门镇万泰明煤矿等12个单位生态环境治理方案意见的函, 陕西省生态环境厅, August 23, 2019