Fujian Jinnan Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fujian Jinnan Cogen power station (福建福能晋南热电) is a 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Fujian Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Shenhu Town.
Background on Project
Construction was reported in 2018. Commissioning is planned for 2020.
On August 28 2017, China's State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC) announced that China Guodian Corporation and Shenhua Group will be jointly restructured. Shenhua Group will become China National Energy Investment Group and will absorb China Guodian Corporation. It will be the largest power company in the world by installed capacity, as well as the world's largest coal producer. The merger was completed on November 28, 2017.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Funeng Power Gernation Co.
- Parent Company: Fujian Energy Group; National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Shenhu Town, Jinjiang, Quanzhou Prefecture, Fujian Province, China
- Coordinates: 24.609913, 118.680281 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 60 MW (Units 1 & 2: 30 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2019 (Unit 1), 2020 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "福能股份投资建设福能晋南热电项目," 中国电力化工网, 2016-03-31
- "福建福能股份有限公司: 关于福能晋南热电联产项目获得核准的公告," 福建福能股份有限公司董事会, 2017年6月22日
- "福能晋南热电联产项目进入全面攻坚阶段 明年上半年投," 泉州晚报, 2018-09-26
- "福能晋南热电联产项目投入商业运行," PowerChina, 2020-01-06
- "福建晋南热电厂实现“一月双投”," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2020/7/1
- "Factbox: Shenhua and Guodian - China's latest state marriage". Reuters. 29 August 2017. Retrieved 30 August 2017.
- "China Is Creating the World's Largest Power Company". Bloomberg News. 28 August 2017. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "China’s Newly-Established National Energy Investment Group Sets World Records in Its Sector, With Assets of Over CNY1.8 Trillion," Yicai Global, 11-28-2017