Fujian Qingtuo New Material Co., Ltd. plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Shawan Village, Wanwu Town, Fu'an City, Ningde City, Fujian Province, China.
According to the announcement of the production capacity replacement plan, the company plans to build a 120-tonne electric furnace, which is planned to be put into operation in 2021.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Fujian Longgang New Materials Co., Ltd.51%; Shanghai Decent Investment (Group) Co., Ltd. 49% 
- Owner: Rongxing (Fujian)STEEL SPECIAL Co., Ltd.51%; Tsingtuo Group Co., Ltd.39%; Fujian Qingtuo Special Steel Technology Research Co., Ltd.10% 
- Other language plant name: 福建青拓新材料有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: Shawan Village, Wanwu Town, Fu'an City, Ningde City, Fujian Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 26.779301, 119.767935 (exact)
- Plant status: proposed
- Start year: 2021 (age 0–1)(anticipated)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 900(EAF)
- Steel product category:
- Steel products:
- Steel sector end users:
- Steelmaking process: electric
- Primary steel production equipment: 1 electric arc furnaces (EAF) (1x120-tonne)
Articles and resources