Fujiawa Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fujiawa Coal Mine (山西蒲县宏源集团富家凹煤业有限公司) is an underground coal mine located in Xikaifu Village, Tailin Township, Pu County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Fujiawa Coal Mine is a merger, reorganization, and reintegration mine with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. The reorganization and integration project started construction in June 2011. The major project was completed in September 2013, and the environmental protection project was accomplished in December 2013. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.8 million tons/year.  On October 6, 2021, the mine's capacity was expanded to 3.0 million tons per year.
- Operator: Shanxi Pu County Hongyuan Group Fujiawa Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Hongyuan Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xikaifu Village, Tailin Township, Pu County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.461412, 111.329968
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 34.995 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 17.8622 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012
Articles and resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 山西蒲县宏源集团富家凹煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- ↑ 山西蒲县宏源集团富家凹煤业有限公司120万吨/年煤矿兼并重组整合项目竣工环境保护验收的公示内容, 宏源煤业, July 14, 2014
- ↑ 山西省全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 北极星电力网, February 25, 2021
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 关于将部分煤矿列入保供煤矿并按要求组织生产的通知, 山西省煤电油气运协调保障领导小组综合办公室, October 6, 2021
- ↑ 山西蒲县宏源集团富家凹煤业有限公司矿井3（2）号煤与11号煤配采项目职业病危害预评价报告, 山西照康安全技术服务有限公司, June 2020
- ↑ 山西六大煤田的简要概述, 湖北地大热能科技有限公司, November 24, 2014
- ↑ 宏源集团富家凹煤业1.80Mt/a矿井生产能力核定及配采项目环境影响评价公众参与第二次信息公示, 宏源煤业, August 16, 2021