Fujiayan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Fujiayan Coal Mine was established in 2009 as a merger and reorganization mine. Construction of the mine reorganization and integration project started in January 2011, and the project began joint trial operation on April 10, 2018, with a designed production capacity of 1.2 million tons/year. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Lvliang Zhongyang Fujiayan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Datuhe Coking Co., Ltd.
- Location: Fujiayan Village, Zhangzishan Township, Zhongyang County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.454478, 111.143361
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 66.93 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 35.8240 million tonne
- Coal Type: Lean coal, Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 9.1156 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009