Fujiayan Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fujiayan Coal Mine (山西吕梁中阳付家焉煤业有限公司) is an underground coal mine located in Fujiayan Village, Zhangzishan Township, Zhongyang County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Fujiayan Coal Mine was established in 2009 as a merger and reorganization mine. The reorganization and integration project started in January 2011 and was put into a joint trial operation on April 10, 2018, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Lvliang Zhongyang Fujiayan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Datuhe Coking Co., Ltd.
- Location: Fujiayan Village, Zhangzishan Township, Zhongyang County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.454478, 111.143361
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 66.93 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 35.8240 million tonne
- Coal Type: Lean coal, Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 9.1156 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009
Articles and resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 山西吕梁中阳付家焉煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 山西吕梁中阳付家焉煤业有限公司120万t/a矿井兼并重组整合项目竣工环境保护验收调查报告（公示本）, 山西吕梁中阳付家焉煤业有限公司, August 1, 2018
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 山西省全省生产煤矿生产能力公告（数据截止2021年1月底）, 北极星电力网, February 25, 2021