Fulaerji-2 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fulaerji-2 power station (华电富拉尔基发电厂) is a 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the Fulaerji-2 power station in Qiqihar Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province.
Background on Plant
Fulaerji-2 power station is a six-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 1,200 MW. The plant was completed between 1982 and 1989, and is owned by Huadian.
- Sponsor: China Huadian Group Corp
- Parent company: China Huadian
- Location: Fularji (Hulan Ergi) District, Qiqihar Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 47.1664765, 123.5847357 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW (Units 1-6: 200 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1982-89
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ 华电能源股份有限公司富拉尔基发电厂 Huadian Energy Company Limited
- ↑ "Fulaerji Powerplant," Enipedia, accessed November 2014