Fuli Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Fuli Coal Mine is operated by Heilongjiang Long Coal Mining Group Co., Ltd. Hegang branch. The current designed production capacity is 2 million tons per year.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.1 million tons per year.
At 7:30 on the 8th, 2003, a gas-burning accident occurred in the Fuli Coal Mine. The accident caused 8 deaths and 3 serious injuries.At about 2 am on August 22, 2006, a roof-falling accident occurred in the Fuli Coal Mine, and two people were killed.
- Operator: Hegang Branch of Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Fuli Street, Nanshan District, Hegang City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 47.271424, 130.283206
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.0 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 57.1030 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 21.3940 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas Coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 6.2652 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1917
Articles and resources
- 黑龙江龙煤鹤岗矿业有限责任公司, 鹤岗矿工报, March 3, 2016
- 黑龙江龙煤矿业控股集团有限责任公司2015年度第二期超短期融资券募集说明书, 黑龙江龙煤矿业控股集团有限责任公司, October 2015
- 黑龙江省煤矿生产能力统计表(As of December 31, 2019), 国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed April 2021
- 鹤岗煤矿瓦斯爆炸伤亡人员全部升井, 黑龙江日报, August 12, 2003
- 黑龙江鹤岗富力煤矿发生冒顶事故 造成2人死亡, 新华网, August 23, 2006
- 黑龙江龙煤矿业集团股份有限公司鹤岗分公司, 企查查, Accessed April 2021
- 龙煤股份鹤岗分公司鹤岗矿区防治水总体规划纲要(定稿), 道客巴巴, May 2011