Funamachi power plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Funamachi power plant (船町発電所, also known as Soma Port Gas Power) is a 149-megawatt (MW) operating gas-fired power station in Osaka, Osaka, Japan.
Table 1: Unit-level details for Funamachi power plant
|Unit name||Status||Fuel(s)||Capacity (MW)||Technology||CHP||Start year||Retired year|
|1||operating||gas||149 MW||combined cycle||not found||1999||–|
Table 2: Unit-level ownership details for Funamachi power plant
|1||–||Nakayama Joint Power Generation[100.0%]||Osaka Gas Co., Ltd.[100.0%]|
Table 3: Plant-level location details for Funamachi power plant
|Plant name||Location||Coordinates (WGS 84)|
|Funamachi power plant||Osaka, Osaka, Japan||34.6294, 135.4602 (approximate)|
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station.
Articles and Resources
To access additional data, including an interactive map of gas-fired power plants, a downloadable dataset, and summary data, please visit the Global Gas Plant Tracker on the Global Energy Monitor website.
- ↑ CHP = Combined Heat and Power
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 https://web.archive.org/web/20230127160627/https://www.daigasgps.co.jp/service/powergeneration/thermal/.
|archive-date=(help); Missing or empty
- ↑ "ユニット一覧". HJKS. Archived from the original on February 22, 2021. Retrieved March 16, 2021.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 "www.gasandpower.co.jp/plant/thermal_funamachi.html". Archived from the original on February 23, 2020.
- ↑ "www.osakagas.co.jp/csr_e/brief/pdf/04_lng_electricity_business.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on March 9, 2021.
- ↑ "Major Subsidiaries - About Us". Osaka Gas. Archived from the original on March 9, 2021. Retrieved March 16, 2021.