Fuquan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Fuquan Coal Mine is owned by Alxa Fuquan Coal Co., Ltd. The mine was approved by Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region for integration and retransformation in 2005. It was officially put into production in 2018, with a 1.2 million design production capacity. On April 21, 2021, the production capacity was reduced from 1.2 million tons/year to 1.0 million tons/year.  As of the end of March 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.0 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Alxa Fuquan Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Alxa Fuquan Coal Co., Ltd.
- Location: Liming Gacha, Zongbieli Town, Alxa Left Banner, Alxa League, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 39.184578, 106.260193
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 42.41 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 30.5226 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Weakly caking coal, Meager coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 3.1057 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1997