Fusheng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Fusheng Coal Mine is a merger, reorganization, and reintegration mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009. The reorganization and reintegration project started construction in November 2010 with 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity and passed the completion acceptance on January 5, 2017. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
At 1:59 on October 20, 2020, a gas explosion occurred in Fusheng Coal Mine, resulting in four deaths and one injury.
- Operator: Shanxi Lu'an Group Zuoquan Fusheng Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Lu'an Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Fenghou Village, Hanwang Countryside, Zuoquan County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.159722, 113.400838
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 40.02 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 23.24 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Meager coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 5.8135 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1994