Fushun Special Steel Co., Ltd. plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Fushun, Liaoning Province, China.
Fushun Special Steel Co., Ltd. is publicly-listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange with the ticker number 600399 SH.
- Private/State ownership: mixture (branches of several major state-owned banks own shares, such as Bank of China, China Construction Bank, etc.)
- Parent company: Dongbei Special Steel Group Co., Ltd. 29.25%, Bank of China Co., Ltd. Fushun Branch 6.23%, other A-shares 64.52%
- Owner: Dongbei Special Steel Group Co., Ltd. 29.25%, Bank of China Co., Ltd. Fushun Branch 6.23%, other A-shares 64.52%
- Alternative plant names: Dongbei Special Steel Group Fushun Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 抚顺特殊钢股份有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: No. 8, East Section of Anshan Road, Wanghua District, Fushun City, Liaoning Province
- GPS Coordinates: 41.838774, 123.806586 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 1937 (age 83–84)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 850 (EAF)
- Production (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 591.7 (EAF, 2019)
- Steel product category: flat, long
- Steel products: high temperature alloy, ultra high strength steel, stainless steel, tool steel, titanium
- Steel sector end users: aviation, aerospace, weapons, nuclear power, petroleum and petrochemical, transportation, construction machinery, medical and other industries
- Steelmaking process: electric
- Primary steel production equipment: 4 electric arc furnaces (EAF) (2x30-tonne, 1x50-tonne, 1x60-tonne)
Articles and resources