Fushun Zhongji power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fushun Zhongji power station (抚顺矿业中机热电公司) is a 600-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Fushun Prefecture.
Background on Project
Fushun Mining Group and Sinomach are sponsors of a two-unit waste coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 600 MW in Liaoning Province. The plant is scheduled to be completed in 2015.
Although the plant is operating, there is no record that the plant received the necessary permits for construction.
- Sponsor: Fushun Mining Group (51%), Sinomach (49%)
- Location: Yanwu Street, Wanghua, Fushun Prefecture, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.819307, 123.8300555 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2017
- Coal type: Bituminous waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: