Fuxin Jinshan power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fuxin Jinshan power station (华电金山阜新煤矸石发电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) waste-coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Fuxin.
Background on Plant
Fuxin Jinshan power station is a four-unit waste-coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 600 MW in Liaoning Province. The plant was completed in 2006-2007, and is owned by China Huadian (51%) and Fuxin Mining Industry Group (49%).
- Sponsor: Jinshan Energy Stock Co. Ltd
- Parent company: China Huadian (51%), Fuxin Mining Industry Group (49%)
- Location: 204 Provincial Rd, Qinghemen, Fuxin, Liaoyang Prefecture, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.784242, 121.430199 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1-4: 150 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2007
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ "不堪粉煤灰污染辽宁阜新金山热电厂被举报转载," 2016-04-18