Gómez Palacio power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gómez Palacio power station (Central CC Gómez Palacio) is a 240-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Durango, Mexico.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Gómez Palacio, the state of Durango, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Comisión Federal de Electricidad EPE
- Parent company: Comisión Federal de Electricidad EPE
- Location: Gómez Palacio, Durango, Mexico
- Coordinates: 25.5934, -103.4772 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 240 MW
Articles and Resources
- "PowerPlantsAllGE100MW_NorthAmerica_201708.xlsx". North American Cooperation on Energy Information (NACEI). August 1, 2017. Archived from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 14, 2021.
- "Quiénes somos". Comisión Federal de Electricidad. Archived from the original on November 29, 2020. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Sistemas integrales de control". Ineel. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Emerson upgrades gas and steam turbine controls at Mexico's Felipe Carrillo Puerto combined-cycle power plant". Emerson. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.