Karagedik Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the approximate location of the mine.
Karagedik Mine is operated by Başkent Gölbaşı Madencilik, a subsidiary of Anayurt Madencilik. Mine's capacity was increased from 0.25 million tons a year to 0.375 million tons a year in 2019. The mine has 18 million tons in proven reserves.
- Operator: Başkent Gölbaşı Madencilik
- Owner: Anayurt Madencilik
- Location: Karagedik, Gölbaşı, Ankara, Turkey
- Coordinates: 39.571975, 32.834472 (Exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 0.375 million tonnes per annum
- Total Reserves: 17,975,000 tons
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Lignite
- Mine Type: Surfae
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: Company
Articles and resources
- Rekabet Kurulu Başkanlığı (June 25, 2014) Rekabet Kurulu Kararı Karar Sayısı 14-22/421-185 . Report.
- "Karagedik Kömür Ocağı'nda üretim arttırılacak Kaynak: Karagedik Kömür Ocağı'nda üretim arttırılacak". Enerji Günlüğü. August 17, 2019. Retrieved July 6, 2021.
- "ANKARA İLİ MADEN VE ENERJİ KAYNAKLARI" (PDF). Maden Tetkik ve Arama Genel Müdürlüğü. 2010.