Gönyűi power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gönyűi power station is a 427-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Győr-Moson-Sopron County, Hungary.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Gönyű, Győr-Moson-Sopron County, Hungary.
- Sponsor: Uniper
- Parent company: Uniper SE
- Location: Gönyű, Győr-Moson-Sopron County, Hungary
- Coordinates: 47.7384, 17.8033 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 427 MW
Articles and Resources
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 54930033NVZ42A64JU25 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1020250 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 15WGONYUG1-CCGTG accessed November 2019
- Global Energy Observatory ID 42670, accessed January 2020
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_15WGONYUG1-CCGTG European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91