GKL Linden power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
GKL Linden power station is a 230-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Hannover, the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
- Sponsor: enercity AG
- Parent company:
- Location: Hannover, the state of Niedersachsen, Germany
- Coordinates: 52.4200, 9.6480 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 230 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0418 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_11WD2LIND5G----6 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)