GNA I power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
GNA I power station (Usina Termelétrica GNA I, also known as Novo Tempo GNA I and Cajueiros) is 1338-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station, under construction in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in São João da Barra, the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Gás Natural Açu Ltda.
- Parent company: Prumo Logistica S.A. ; BP plc ; Siemens AG
- Location: São João da Barra, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Coordinates: -21.8448, -41.0166 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (construction): 1338 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Gás Natural Açu". Prumo Logistica. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "UTE GNA I". Gna. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Terminais de GNL no Brasil, CICLO 2019-2020" (PDF). Empresa de Pesquisa Energética. October 31, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.