Gaag Oil and Gas Field (Netherlands)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Gaag Field is an operating oil and gas field in the Netherlands.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in the Netherlands.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 51.9610, 4.2450 (exact)
- Operator: Nederlandse Aardolie Maatschappij B.V.
- Discovery year: 1982
- Production start year: 1989
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Gaag Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||condensate||Not applicable||0||million bbl/y||2019|||
|production||gas||Not applicable||39||million m³/y||2019|||
|reserves||gas||static GIIP||8 356||million m³||2017|||
|cumulative production||gas||Not applicable||7 857||million m³||2020|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "NLOG Datacenter Field Overviews". Dutch Oil and Gas Portal. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved February 9, 2021.
- "Files interactive map". Dutch Oil and Gas Portal. February 2021. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved February 9, 2021.
- "NLOG Datacenter Field Production Figures". Dutch Oil and Gas Portal. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved February 10, 2021.
- "www.nlog.nl/nlog/requestDocument?id=2918434848&type=fieldPubAsset" (PDF). Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Maximale productievolumes per gasveld" (PDF). NLOG. October 29, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 13, 2021. Retrieved April 13, 2021.