Gajewo Oil and Gas Field (Poland)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Gajewo Field is an operating oil and gas field in Poland.
The location of the field in Poland is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo SA (PGNiG)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Gajewo Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||2.1||million m³/y||2019|||
|production||oil and condensate||Not applicable||0||million bbl/y||2019|||
|reserves||gas||economic resources (PGI)||9.1||million m³||2019|||
|reserves||oil and condensate||economic resources in place||0.17||million bbl||2019|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "PGI 2020 Gas fields list" (PDF). Polish Geological Institute. December 31, 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on March 19, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "bip.mos.gov.pl/fileadmin/user_upload/bip/koncesje_geologiczne/raporty_i_zestawienia/2018/styczen_2018/Lk_wydobywanie_weglowodorow_ze_zloz_31_stycznia_2018_r..xls". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- (December 31, 2019) List of Crude Oil and Condensate Fields in Poland as of 31.XII.2019 . Report.