Gangou coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Gangou coal mine (新疆振兴天原煤业有限责任公司干沟煤矿) The construction site is located in Yining City, Yili Kazakh Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, and the designed production capacity of it is 2.4 million tons/year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Bayandai Town, Yining City, Yili Kazakh Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On November 18, 2020, the National Energy Administration issued an approval for the Gangou Coal Mine Project in the North District of Yining Mining Area, Xinjiang, with a mine construction scale of 2.4 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Zhenxing Tianyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Oriental Fortune (Beijing) Investment Management Co., Ltd. (90%), Xinjiang Kekedala State-owned Capital Investment and Operation Co., Ltd. (10%)
- Location: Bayandai Town, Yining City, Yili Kazakh Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 44.023202,81.278377（approximate)
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 584
- Coal Field: Yibei Coal Field
- Total Resource: 522.29Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 261.15Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 11.26k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: