Gansu Baiyin power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Gansu Baiyin power station (甘肃白银热电厂) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Gansu Province, China.
The photo below shows the plant at 1 Dongwei Second Road in Baiyin Prefecture.
Background on Project
Gansu Jingyuan Coal Electricity has proposed to build a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 700 MW in Gansu Province. The projected cost of the plant is 3.35 billion yuan
Unit 1 was commissioned in 2015, and unit 2 in 2016. It is a CHP power plant, supplying heat to 10 million square meters of household in Baiyin city, besides electricity generation.
- Sponsor: Jingmei Group Baiyin Thermal Power Co., Ltd. 靖煤集团白银热电公司
- Owner: Gansu Jingyuan Coal Industry And Electricity Power Co.,Ltd.
- Parent Company: Jingyuan Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: 1 Dongwei Second Road, Yindong District, Baiyin Prefecture, Gansu Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.528794, 104.227454 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2015 (Unit 1), 2016 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- “靖远煤电白银热电新建工程项目获批,” 上市公司专区 2014－02-18
- “甘肃靖远煤电股份有限公司关于白银热电新建工程项目获得国家发改委核准的公告,” accessed September 2014
- "项目建设助推靖煤跨越大发展," China Coal Information Institute, 2014-11-06
- “靖远煤电子公司白银热电新建项目获批,” 新浪财经 2014-02-18
- "靖远煤电:白银热电联产项目全部投产," Sohu Stock, Jan 5, 2016
- "靖煤集团白银热电有限公司 - 企查查". www.qcc.com. Retrieved 2021-05-06.