Gaocheng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Gaocheng Coal Mine belongs to Zhengzhou Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. It was built in 1992 and put into production in September 1999, with a designed production capacity of 0.9 million tons per year. In January 2005, it was identified as a coal and gas outburst mine. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.2 million tons per year.
- Operator: Zhengzhou Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Gaocheng Coal Mine
- Owner: Zhengzhou Coal Industry (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Gaocheng Town, Dengfeng City, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.398035, 113.153849
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 123.12 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 34.97 million tonne
- Coal Type: Meager coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 34.1272 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1999